Hey, I love to cook! Cooking is a great way to relax and take care of your family. I enjoy making all types of cuisine, including: Indian, Thai, American, Tex-Mex, Spanish, Middle-Eastern, Puerto-Rican, and Peruvian! I use a variety of different culinary techniques, including: blending, dicing, simmering, kneading, marinating, sauteing, grilling, and baking. I compiled a notebook containing recipes of my best dishes and titled it "Raji's Cooking." Cooking is also important as you know and can control what goes in your food, which can be important for looking after your health. Check out some of the great recipes that I have tried in the links below. Let me know if you ever get a chance to try any of them!
Dole Sunrise Smoothie:
http://www.dole.com/Recipes/Recipes_Detail.jsp?ID=924
Middle Eastern Chickpea Platter:
http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/chickpea_eggplant_platter.html
Penne with Shrimp and Spicy Tomato Sauce:
http://www.delish.com/recipefinder/penne-shrimp-spicy-tomato-sauce-recipe-7682?click=recipe_sr
Peruvian Fish Soup:
http://www.delish.com/recipefinder/peruvian-fish-soup-recipes?click=recipe_sr
Zesty, One-Pot Spaghetti Supper:
http://www.parade.com/food/recipes/parade/021410-one-pot-spaghetti-supper.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When will you invite me to your kitchen to sample your cooking??
Tom
Post a Comment