Friday, August 8, 2008
So Excited!
Wow, I finally have my own blog to share with family, colleagues, friends, and everyone special to me! I've wanted to start blogging for quite a whiles by now, but always was busy with so many other things to do! Hopefully this will prove be a fun & innovative way to share my take on the world, or as I've named it "Raji's Place." Stay tuned to see what I come up with . . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kidan raji ki haal aha . . . so hows everybody . .its good to see your website now its more easy for me to see latest updates of family and u . . . . take care god bless u
Hey Raji, it's so wonderful to see you blogging! Just be yourself and you'll have a lot of fun! Your a great person and I've always enjoyed the comments and email you've sent to us out here in beautiful Hawaii. I'll be visiting your new site, so happy blogging!
V.Brown (808Talk.com)
Post a Comment