Thursday, October 6, 2011

Snapshot!

As a photographer, I regularly read on new tactics for taking captivating shots and am always on the lookout for unique "Snapshots!" Below are a few photographs that highlight some of the most rare and awesome "Snapshots" I have taken.
Locks hanging from a bridge in Birmingham, UK - August 2015

Bird's Nest in the "R" of a Rite Aid sign in Englewood, NJ - April 2014

Bicycle covered in yarn that I spotted in Manhattan in September 2011
Creative advertisement that I spotted in Manhattan in March 2011 for History Channel program "Swamp People" - the image was retweeted on Twitter by History Channel
Rare baby eggplant that I photographed in August 2011
Shopping carts abandoned in front of an apartment complex?  Fort Lee, NJ in 2013

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Very interesting photos!! I like the eggplant photos.

Luxury Modern Home said...

VERY INTERESTING PHOTOS!!