![]() |
| Salted Caramel Cake at Chili's |
After enjoying fajitas, we ordered the salted caramel molten cake - it was a delicious treat! The cake had yellow bread with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. It was drizzled in caramel sauce and topped with bits of nuts and salt crystals. The cake bread was moist. It was also heated and the ice cream was cold so it was fun to taste the temperature contrasts together. The salt crystals also added notes of contrast to the flavor of the sweet dessert. The nuts added a finishing touch to the diversity of flavor by adding a crunch to the texture of the dessert.
I truly enjoy a good cake and this is one of the best that I ever had! Cake is a wonderful way to celebrate life!


3 comments:
Excellent
Reading the details of this makes my mouth water...
I love it!
Post a Comment